Expansion

Forum for ikke-faglige diskusjoner

Moderators: sirisvei, hans-g, nvolim

Expansion

Postby Helmut Von Moltke » 15 Feb 2007 14:50

Hello,

I was thinking if the admistration could expand the number of sections, to such as personalities, units, refrence material, etc? Thanks.

K
Helmut Von Moltke

Postby frontkjemper.com » 15 Feb 2007 16:53

Are you speaking about the forum or the web sites?

This forum was originally divided up into several sub forums, but due to the relatively low volume of active participants, we decided to merge them all into one forum. May be if activity picks up in the future we may go back to sub forums again. After we have opened up for English language and also merged both our web sites into one forum we are seeing some increased activity and interest, which is a very good sign.

Erik
frontkjemper.com

Postby Helmut Von Moltke » 16 Feb 2007 17:55

Thanks Erik! This is quite a nice place and I was speaking of the forums. The sections are allright currently. There is also this problem on another site, where some sections only have 1 or 2 posts!

Best Regards,

K
Helmut Von Moltke

Postby frontkjemper.com » 16 Feb 2007 19:23

I would recommend to expand this forum when the number of threads increase and we also have obtained more members. So far there is only a handful of active members, but I think this will slowly change.

All I can do is encourage everyone to stay active, and I think this will all take care of itself.

Erik
frontkjemper.com

Postby Tom Houlihan » 24 Feb 2007 09:53

This isn't an expansion comment, but I wasn't expecting to see the new format! It looks nice!
Tom Houlihan

Postby Helmut Von Moltke » 26 Feb 2007 14:37

I agree. Quite fine!

K
Helmut Von Moltke

Postby Henrik » 26 Feb 2007 17:01

Thanks. It is kind of a test theme/format at the moment: It's going to be improved soon.
Henrik
Henrik
Administrator d.R.
Administrator d.R.

Return to Ikke-faglig forum